Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

I AM MAKING THINGS HAPPEN!


While they slept I learnt. One thought kept coming to my mind though, "shall I quit because of the competition?" I answered, "No." I thought, Rihanna didn't give up because Beyonce was already in the picture.  50 Cent didn't give up because Dr. Dre was in the picture. Sinach didn't give up because Cece Winans was already there. So I convinced myself. I won't give up. I won't quit. God has deposited so many abilities and I won't waste it. I see myself doing things I only fantasized about. 


  kim kardeshian once made a video claiming that she will become a celebrity someday. "Hello people! Did she finally make it happen?" I don't care if you read this and think, "Oh what a shallow-minded girl." "I'm gonna happen and I'm making things happen!"


 So many people just live for themselves and their family. However, God has made some of us life-changers, answers, solutions, trendsetters. That is why We ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE ORDINARY!! I am still at the audition stage...hahaha...by the time I begin to manifest...I can only be a wonder to muy generation. The world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God( people like me).

JUST SIT BACK, RELAX AND WATCH.



No comments:

Post a Comment